Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Totalli Goo

Today we went to church. I am really going to miss it next week... We are starting to say oh this is our last such and such in Haiti. Thankfully we still have our Christmas Eve service to attend for church. After that I took a nap and had a nightmare I was back in America and was thankful to wake up in Haiti.

After that, we hung out and played some tetherball and danced. Then we went to Dominos - all the kids who are first in their class get taken out. It is the only real fast food place in Haiti... every other place takes so long to do anything, but I think our pizza was ready in ten minutes. We say things are Totalli Goo because Li goo means it's good, so obviously the next step is Totalli Goo. Anyways Dominos in Haiti is sooo Totalli Goo - it taste like pizza in America. It was fun to hang out and I am always down to go out and take pictures and just be outside of the house and little area we are staying in.

This week somehow we are cramming a Christmas program taking fifty kids to Delmas 2000 and a million other things preparing for Christmas and the Christmas outreach. It's going to be an awesome week and I am excited for it. I love this place and the people here!

No comments: