Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Thursday, December 03, 2009

priyee


priyee
Originally uploaded by LucasTheExperience

I love the feeding program here. It's one of the reasons I wake up early to finish work. Yesterday some of the older guys from the orphanage got visas to go to the US for a few months - thank God! - so the kids at the program prayed for them... they also said thanks to all the people that came to help out. I couldn't help but reflect on how much I stick out here... Alicia and I used to go to a homeless feeding in America and would repeatedly get mistaken for homeless people. I don't know why that struck me as so funny yesterday but it did. Last night we also went out to celebrate the visas and Whitney's birthday... you can see pictures from that by clicking on the pictures in this post - hopefully you can find the rest from there.

No comments: