Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Sunday, December 06, 2009

today


sunday-1259
Originally uploaded by LucasTheExperience
today we went to church. it was definitely a good word. then we got to go celebrate Israel's birthday and have some REALLY good ice cream. I realized today I think the thing that bothers me the most about being in Haiti is that my feet seem to itch a lot and I haven't had Japanese chicken and rice in awhile... oh and peanut toffee buzz clif bars I miss you. Please come visit me. Other than that so far it's been pretty stellar.

One of the kids today thought my job in America was making the street lights go green and red. Yellow, I don't know I guess I don't control that. But I can work from Haiti... I hope I haven't caused you any traffic jams lately.

No comments: