Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

day 1

We made it!  We've had a long day, but it's been so cool being back here and seeing all the kids.  So awesome!  So here's an update I wrote earlier today.  I wrote a couple of others, but wasn't able to send them to everyone so check out www.haiticampinabox.blogspot.com
 
Here is my updat efrom earlier today.  After arriving at the airport, we walked thorugh customs.  Then Ted and Lisa and some of the kids were waiting for us when we came out of the airport.  We split into different groups - some wento to Eco depot others went to buy mattress and still others to an orphanage tour.  Alicia and I went on the orphanage tour, even though I had been - I just wanted to hang out with the kids.  Then I got whisked away to youth group on the roof of rod and Brittany's.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring, not really much planned except planning for camp! 
 
The internet is kind of slow, so i had to cut down the size of the pics alot, but I still wanted to send something along.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucastheexperience/sets/72157605133107968/
 
Lucas

No comments: