Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

Counting up my demons


Worry consumes me at times, and it angers me that I let it get to me this much. Can I add an hour to my life by worrying? Will worrying change the things that I am so concerned about? No. I should be confident in God’s plan, I should know that clothes the grass of the fields and if He does that for the little things, then He’ll take care of me.

I had a dream twice last night, or at least I felt like I did. Some of us were in my garage, I don’t know who these people were. I think a couple were Amish or Orthodox Jews. Death was in it, he was a funny little green guy in a black cloak. I think he was going to fix my broken bike or something, at least I expected him to. He just kept being really rude, I think at one point he bit me on the arm. Then we took communion, but the Jewish/Amish kids hogged the communion bowl because they were really thirsty. It wasn’t really a pleasant dream. I had a dream about a plane crash the other night too, Alicia and I were walking in the Crossroads parking lot and we saw this old WW2 looking plane, and it was smoking – heading down. All of the sudden the right wing fell off and it started swooshing around and started coming back towards us. That is all I can remember.

No comments: