Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nothing too exciting



I have a bachelor in loan origination haha. They don't give these out to every Tom, Dick and Harry that come along. Did you ever notice that those were the names of the characters on the TV Show Third Rock from the Sun? That show was pretty funny. Anyways, I know nothing about loan origination. Warning, this post is not intended to be deep or interesting.

Today I received a notice from Sallie Mae, that my loans have been consolidated and I now don't have to pay as much every month. Yee haw! And I don't have to start paying them until December :). So that means: 1. I can pay off some other debt in the meantime. 2. When I'm done paying off the other debt, I can pay off the loans that weren't consolidated faster, or save. Sweet. And I'll still be a strapping young lad, only 47 years young when my loans are paid off. Oh man. hmm yes. that's all

ld

No comments: