Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

today

we went to church. the pastor, when he saw us was like you guys should just move here haha. I told him we are bringing people to Haiti right now and he said "one day you will be receiving people" lol

Another interesting fact I came across while looking at my Haitian Creole book this morning is that the phrase that sounds like Yahweh in Creole means they will see.

After church we went to lunch for Carolyn's birthday and had an amazing time. I got to ride standing up in the back of truck, holding on real tight to the bars that run around the truck for blancs like me to stand up with. It was fun and almost like a ride at disneyland some of the time.

then we came back and played with the kids some more.

pictures are uploaded

No comments: