Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

TR

Green shirt is ready to go.  Like 20 something hours until we go to the airport.  Haven't packed at all... it doesn't really matter.  I packed for 10 days and stayed for five weeks and it was fine.  I somehow even managed without my computer for that long.  Granted, there were a bunch more around me that served the same purpose but still... 

I hope your case of The Resentment is not too strong... The Resentment was born out of a team that Alicia and I took to Haiti.  Their lives were mostly ruined by Haiti in that awesome God way that made it so Haiti was 99% of what was on their minds.  They came back to America, and others went back to Haiti before them.  Thus, The Resentment was born.

keep checking back for updates from haiti

No comments: