Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

good times

i often just sit here and do nothing. it's really pointless, doing nothing that is. but sometimes we need to relax but my mind goes so many different directions. sometimes i open internet explorer to look for something and by the time it's loaded i've forgotten. well anyways.

m' vle apran nam de tout piti de maison de lumiere. i took this class that i never thought i'd use that my dad paid for. all of the sudden i wanted to learn 48 names in five weeks. well at the first night of the class they taught us 30 first and last names. so here's this weeks names:

renise
diene
junior
katrina
jocelyn
cherline
jeff
semi
chabine
evans

now it's one thing to memorize the names but then memorize the faces that go with them. geez that's hard. and 50 of them!

so let's see

diene

The way his name looks sort of reminds me of dinner. So I will picture him eating a cheeseburger. Diene eating a cheeseburger for dinner.


Evans

We can split his name up. E-vans. Maybe Evans wears some sort of internet shoe called E-Vans


Semi

If there were anyone I would want to drive a large truck, he would be my pick.


Jeff
He looks like he is thinking hard in this picture, maybe he is deciding something, like a ref(eree). Jeff the ref


Jocelyn

I think he likes to joke. so instead of Joce, Joke. Maybe he only likes to tell jokes to people named lynn. I can remember his name so i'm not going to try very hard


Junior

What happens when junior gets old, will we call him senior? For some reason this helps me remember him so don't knock it.


Renise

When she sees her sisters daughter she cheers. Ra-niece!


Katrina

Well Kat is obvious, ri is to laugh in creole and na is like in or at. So she's laughing hysterically at cats.


Cherline

She's leaning in this picture! I picture the singer cher leaning. Cher-lean!


Chabine

Sha! right! She has two knees. Bi-knee. Sha-bi-knee

No comments: