Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's weird


Life is. What is it. Sometimes I think about it and I get confused. Maybe it's why I can't be worried about being laid off. I'm 27. 27 years old. What is that? How am I here? If I'm lucky I'll live to be old. Or is that lucky? What is my first priority? To serve God. So getting laid off, working contract gigs. That can only help me do that. And if I'm flat broke, great. At least I won't be stuck behind a desk all day. I'll be doing what I'm made to do. Something bigger than this, I've felt this for awhile. I don't want to be a 9-5er or 9-6er. I want to serve God. That's the kind of work that's right for me. Even though it doesn't make the big bucks haha.

So anyways. My last post, you know. I want a job, I want to feel stable. I want to be a clone. I wanna suburban home. If I had contract work I wouldn't be tied down to this area all the time, I could go to Mexico, take trips. I don't necessarily have to be here to do all that. So yay for getting laid off! Check back in a couple of weeks to see how I feel about this then haha

the best part is i don't have to wear a tie everyday now

what are we searching for?

ld

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucas, I did not tell you this weekend I got fired once and I came out okay. Well mostly okay. Good seeing you this weekend, you spelled Karina's name wrong. Don't feel bad though you should see how they butcher Eeva's. Aunt Mary

B said...

I find that quoting the Descendents always makes me feel better.