Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i am confused

so I saw this movie tonight call + response about how there is a horrid amount of slavery going on in the world. like enough to make any sane person sick to their stomach. so I liked the movie and I totally agree with the message. Ok, but so I was looking at the people that they were showing with the people being trafficked were Westerners... our society sells ludeness, immorality and relativism. we can combat slavery all we want, and I think it is a good fight to fight no matter your background - but I think it is a losing battle without Jesus. and I think there is more than one direction to fight this battle in. Yes, stop the human traffickers. But also rid ourselves of the immorality that has taken over our culture. you should definitely see the movie and go here http://chainstorereaction.com/ i am kind of tired so my thoughts aren't all meshing together. take from it what you will.

No comments: