Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Mwen vle modem regule, pa vle modem lo

So today we made the trip to get a modem for the internet AGAIN. This is the third time I have gone. So we tell them we don't want the internet until they get a modem. Then they say well we have modems we just don't have power supplies (pa gen power supply) or ethernet cords. Of course. I just laughed and went to Dominos again. Then I searched everywhere for a 13V power supply. We have 12V, 9V all other kinds of Vs. Just not 13. Must be my unlucky number.

Mwen vle modem regule, pa vle modem lo.

I want the regular modem, not the gold modem.

Also just fyi - The CNN documentary about Child Hope will be airing next month. May 8th and 9th at 8PM Eastern Time


Lucas

No comments: