Our new blog is at http://www.experiencesinhaiti.com/blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

oy vey

it's late. happy valentines day. I just don't feel like going to sleep. or shaving. i think i'll do that prior to going to bed though. I haven't really shaved my beard in two weeks, mostly been doing work from home right now. So what's the point? But tomorrow, well I figure 1. i'm meeting alicia for breakfast so it's nice to not look scraggly even though i don't think she cares. and 2. I picked up a new client through craigslist so i don't feel like looking like a hobo for them. Anyways. this whole indepedent contract thing is cool. i just have weird hours. I like it though. Hopefully I can get enough this month to keep me going for a little bit. Stuff always turns up. i'm really excited about the sharefest site. that's gonna be a fun one. so much to do. ok time to shave and stuff.

No comments: